Licensed Practical & Registered Nurses
At Condor Anderson Nursing, we set focus on developing long lasting relationships with the families and residents that we serve. We understand the stresses and enjoyments of long-term care.
At the Ivy we believe that as one unified family organization we will survive so long as we are committed to a culture of respect, integrity, and transparency.
PRN/ Per Diem is available with Competitive Rates.
You may apply for full-time employment which includes all our amazing benefits! To convert over, you will apply for that role and be switched over.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Daily Pay
- Monthly raffles
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition program
- Access Perks
- Responsible for evaluating the staffing needs of nursing and to work with the DON on any problems related to nursing services.
- Assign CNAs their job duties in accordance with their training and the resident's needs, including break and mealtimes.
- Responsible for the documentation and maintenance of all residents' charts, in accordance with established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Observation of nursing care given to maintain the highest work standards for all staff.
- Can and will assume the duties of Charge Nurse on an as needed basis.
- Licensed in your specialty (LPN/RN) in the State.
- Experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and patients.
Condor Health Anderson
611 E Hampton St., Anderson, SC 29624