(RN/ LPN) Baylor Shifts Available
Weekend (LPN)(RN) Baylor Pay At Condor Health Anderson Nursing, we set focus on developing long lasting relationships with the families and residents that we serve. We understand the stresses and enjoyments of long-term care. At the Ivy we believe that as one unified family organization we will survive so long as we are committed to a culture of respect, integrity, and transparency. This position is every weekend (12hr shift) and one day during the week (8hr shift).
- Responsible for evaluating the staffing needs of nursing and to work with the DON on any problems related to nursing services.
- Assign CNAs their job duties in accordance with their training and the resident's needs, including break and mealtimes.
- Responsible for the documentation and maintenance of all residents' charts, in accordance with established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Observation of nursing care given to maintain the highest work standards for all staff.
- Can and will assume the duties of Charge Nurse on an as needed basis.
- Licensed in your specialty (LPN/RN) in the State.
- Experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and patients.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Employee Recognition program
- Access Perks
- Monthly Raffles
- Daily Pay
- Course Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses