Experienced LTC Staffing Coordinator
Condor Health Anderson provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.We are in need of a qualified individual to work as a Scheduler for the staff. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to problem solve and work well with others.
- Create CNA and Nurse schedule efficiently and timely.
- Ensure all staff request time off forms are approved by the Director of Nursing.
- Manage fluctuations, call outs, or sudden shift changes.
- Assist with other related clerical duties, such as, copying, faxing, filing, etc., as needed.
- Provide accurate staff postings daily
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- CNA certification preferred.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in skilled nursing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Employee Recognition program
- Access Perks
- Monthly Raffles
- Daily Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- CNA, LPN & RN Course Reimbursement